Apple Watch can be used as an excellent way to track and monitor your progress in the gym. A huge variety of variables can be monitored on your wrist, including pulse, heart rate, calorie expenditure, and so much more. In addition, apple watches have a built-in apple gymkit which enables them to be compatible with multiple gym equipment, including the Assault bike.
Assault bike is an elliptical machine designed to provide intense cardio training to the user, used mostly for endurance training and stamina. Keeping track of your vitals and energy stats throughout a workout is a must. It can quickly do by connecting your apple watch to the machine. Apple has designed the watch for compatibility with practically any gym equipment.
Monitoring your vitals is a crucial part of any workout routine to optimize your performance. Follow these steps to pair your Apple watch with the Assault bike:
- Open “settings” on your apple watch.
- Turn on ” detect gym equipment under the “workout” option, turn on “detect gym equipment.”
- The Assault bike should appear on the watch.
- Tap “Connect” to connect the watch to the bike.
FAQ’s About Assault Bike Apple Watch
If the assault bike does not appear under “detect gym equipment” on the watch, try to bring the watch closer to the bike and repeat the steps mentioned above.
No. The Assault bike can connect to an Apple watch without using any application. The connectivity is a built-in feature.
To ensure that the apple watch stays connected to the bike, ensure that no other gym equipment is connected to the watch. For example, suppose other gym equipment is in close proximity to the Assault bike. In that case, there can be cross connectivity between the machines, which interferes with the connectivity of the Apple watch.
- Make sure to power off your Assault bike Apple Watch after you have completed your workout.
- If you have more equipment compatible with Apple, make sure that these machines are not set to connect to the watch automatically.
- Ensure that the data you have entered into the watch is correct (height, weight, etc.), as this is the information displayed on your Assault bike once it is connected to the watch.
- Ensure that your Apple Watch is fully charged before connecting to the Assault bike.
Connecting the Assault bike Apple Watch is a quick and simple process that does not require supporting applications or hassle. Other devices such as the Polar T34 heart rate monitor can also connect to the Assault bike. Such connectivity has paved the way for fitness tracking in today’s modern-day age.